- Dr Concepcion Campa Huergo is the president and general manager of the Finlay Institute which is part of the Cuban Biopharmaceutical Industry Business group
- Her work was originally the research, development and production of huan vaccines for infectious diseases
- She worked on a vaccine for meningitis B and developed a vaccine in Cuba coinciding with an outbreak in Brazil
- She was asked to develop a vaccine for kids in Brazil and found that one particular area given the vaccine had a much higher success rate and control of the disease and she was later told they were also using a homeopathic vaccine.
- She then looked into homeopathy and fell in love with it
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.