- Its popularity is second only to France
- The homeopathic market is growing by 30% each year
- Over 100 million people are currently committed to using homeopathy, and this number is increasing
- There are over 500,000 registered homeopaths with another 20,000 added each year
- The country has 185 homeopathic colleges and 11,000 homeopathic hospital beds
More Information: Homeopathy Popular in India
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.