- David Eyles is a farmer and researcher in the UK
- He tells how in farming; lambs tails are docked using rubber rings which causes pain and distress to the lambs for 20-30 minutes.
- There is no sensible conventional treatment for it and if there was it would be expensive and time consuming.
- His approach was to say ‘ok, let’s try standard homeopathy which we are told will work and so that I did”
- After 1 piolet study and now a full randomized control trial and a double/triple blind trial, it’s produced about a 30% reduction in the amount of pain and distress experienced by the lambs.
- He says when disease sets in when they’re distressed and when you can do things that cut down standard intervention that need to be done such as the tail docking and castration, when you can cut down the distress you can reduce the risk of other diseases.
- He says homeopathy is there to be used even alongside antibiotics ect, and as you progress in your ability to use homeopathy then the use of conventional medication does drop.
See below video:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.