Homeopathy Plus! Immunisation
Homeoprophylaxis Information and Statement
There are three ways to increase the immunity of ourselves, our children, and even our pets to contagious diseases. They are:
1. Conventional vaccination
2. Strengthening of natural immunity through healthy lifestyle choices and diet
3. Homeoprophylaxis (homeopathic immunisation)
It is important to make an informed decision about which options are best for you and your family. The following links can help by directing you to some of that information. If choosing the homeopathic immunisation option, please complete and submit the following statement.
Statement for Homeopathic Immunisation
1. I understand that no prophylactic treatment, whether vaccination or homeoprophylaxis (homeopathic immunisation), guarantees immunity from any infectious disease.
2. I understand there are limited studies on both vaccination and homeoprophylaxis (homeopathic immunisation) and that homeoprophylaxis (homeopathic immunisation) is not yet accepted by public health authorities in this country.
3. I understand there is a range of evidence and views in regard to vaccination and homeoprophylaxis (homeopathic immunisation). I refer to the following:
* I am aware of the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines and management strategies (available from Immunise Health Gov
) for acute infectious diseases.
* I am aware of “Ten Reasons Why Parents Question Vaccination”, available at the Australian Vaccination Network.
* I am aware of information on homeoprophylaxis (homeopathic immunisation) available from The Do No Harm Initiative website (www.d-n-h.org) and in the Australian Homeopathic Association’s position statement.