- Dr Concepcion Campa Huergo is the president and general manager of the Finlay Institute which is part of the Cuban Biopharmaceutical Industry Business group, currently known as the BioCubaFarma.
- Her work was originally the research, development and production of human vaccines for infectious diseases and epidemics.
- She worked firstly on a vaccine for meningitis B and developed a vaccine in Cuba coinciding with a large-scale outbreak in Brazil
- She was asked to develop a vaccine for kids in Brazil. Millions of vaccines were given. They found that one particular area given the vaccine had a much higher success rate and control of the disease. She couldn’t understand why that was, however, she was later told they were also using a homeopathic vaccine.
- She then looked into homeopathy and fell in love with it, despite people warning her against it, it is today her greatest love and hopes that one day our prophylaxis will be “homeo” monoprophylaxis. A mass prophylaxis based on Homeopathic products.
- Back in the 1990’s in the world of vaccines it was a dream that one day we would develop an oral vaccine that did not require refrigerating, had no adverse reaction, and would be cheap. That they would also be flexible enough to change depending upon the kind of germ. Unfortunately, this dream in the world of vaccines has never come true, and is harder and harder because of all the regulations and different controls.
- Today it can take years to develop an allopathic vaccine far enough for it to be improved.
- She believes this is just what a homeopathic monoprophylaxis could achieve. She will continue to pursue this dream as believes that if we all pull together we can make it true.
- They currently employ some thousand workers and only used to work on vaccines. Now they have a natural product branch and homeopathy is the most important.
- She is convinced Homeopathic prophylaxis works and works well.
- With Homeopathic prophylaxis for leptospira they were able to halt the occurrence of leptospirosis in Cuba. It boils down to money, as the following year the Cuban ministry of Public health declared they did not need vaccines only Homeopathic prophylaxis.
Watch Video Below:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.