This 2015 interview presents information for both parents and practitioners on the homeopathic treatment of autism.
(Part 1 of this interview contains specific information for parents: Homeopathy for Autism: Fran Sheffield Interview – Part 1)
– The different approaches to treatment – palliation, suppression or symptom matching.
– What makes a potentised remedy homeopathic.
– Where supplementation, conventional (allopathic) and isopathic approaches fit into treatment.
– What causes aggravations during homeopathic treatment and what do they mean?
– Why detoxing (Herxheimer reactions) should not be seen as a positive thing in homeopathic treatment.
– The seven possible responses to a homeopathic remedy (curative, similar aggravation, dissimilar aggravation, accessory symptoms, return of old symptoms, discharges and eruptions, no response) and what they mean.
– Six different responses to a potentised remedy – what they are and what they mean for ongoing treatment.
– The benefits of liquid remedies.
– Four things that should be considered at each homeopathic appointment.
– Homeopathy as primary healthcare.
… and so much more.
Learn more about Fran: Meet Fran Sheffield
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.