Until midnight, Monday 18th February, 2019 (UTC/GMT -8 hours), save $4.00 off one of the best introductory books we’ve read on homeopathy – ‘Beyond Flat Earth Medicine’.
Dr Dooley draws from case histories and stories of his 25 years of practice to demonstrate homeopathy in this easy-to-read book. Along the way, he covers;
- What homeopathy is
- How it differs from other approaches and treatments
- When to use it
- What to expect with treatment
- How to get the best results
This inspiring book will take you on a journey that is both fascinating and educational.
It’s also the perfect way to answer friend’s and family’s questions about homeopathy – just lend them your copy to read … or buy them one of their own.
Three ways to order
1. Place your order online. Standard shipping is just $9.95 to anywhere in the world, and shipping is free for orders over $85.00! Cryptocurrency payments accepted. Free “click and collect” available from our clinic for orders placed before 12 midday on the same day.
2. Order over the phone by calling us on (+61 2) 4304 0822 – we’d love to help you.
3. Purchase directly from our clinic and office at 7b / 1 Pioneer Avenue, Tuggerah NSW 2259, Australia. (When you phone and pay for your order ahead of time, we have it ready, waiting for you.)
This offer ends at midnight on Monday, 18th February, 2019 (UTC/GMT -8 hours).
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.