… one simple exercise for clearer thinking, faster recall,
and a razor-sharp memory
A 3-minute exercise that improves poor memory, lack of concentration, clumsiness and emotional instability? You had better believe it – just watch the video and read the reports. This easy-to-learn exercise offers real help to those with learning difficulties, autism and Alzheimers disease. In fact, anyone whose memory is not as sharp as it should be can benefit from this exercise.
Main Points From the Video
Using acupressure points in the ear lobes, this quick and easy exercise improves poor memory, lack of concentration, clumsiness and emotional instability. EEG scans show that it synchronises right and left sides of the brain to improve thinking and memory.
In this video, a teacher, doctor, neurobiologist, occupational therapist, and parent discuss how one easy exercise:
- Stimulates neural pathways via acupressure points in the earlobes
- Synchronises the right and left side of the brain to improve function and promote calmness
- Sharpens intelligence in seniors, juniors, mums, dads and kids
- Helps those with autism, Asperger’s syndrome, learning difficulties and behavioural problems
- Is fast and simple to do – takes just 1 to 3 minutes a day
- Benefits anyone of any age
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe here.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.