- Giovanni Denali is a full professor at the department of agricultural science of the university of Bologna in Italy.
- His main research item is sustainable agriculture, organic farming and any activity related to a more sustainable agricultural production.
- An important part is agrohomeopathy (a new way for a sustainable agriculture).
- His research focuses on using homeopathic treatment to replace herbicides, fungicides and other harmful substances.
- Denali explains how resistance is strong against homeopathy as homeopathy is an ‘absurd science’, and that he has to fight it every day which is not an easy task.
- One paper on Molecular effect was submitted four times and rejected without even any type of review. The editor’s comments were “Homeopathy is not science”
- All scientists embarking on homeopathic investigation faces problems such as obtaining funding and publishing a paper. Only way to fight it is to produce more and more evidence, use the right scientific approach, right experimental conditions, statistical analyses and so forth.
- He spent the first 15yrs of his career working on herbicide following his degree and worked on manufacturing. This changed after he and his wife had a baby. His wife was focusing on healthy foods and raw materials for the baby which changed his view on spraying harmful substances in their home. He changed to working only on organic farming and went into research on agrohomeopathy.
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.