- Giovanni Denali is a professor at the department of agricultural science of the university of Bologna in Italy.
- His main areas of research are sustainable agriculture, and organic farming.
- Of interest to him is agrohomeopathy (a new way for a sustainable agriculture).
- He focuses on homeopathy as a replacement for herbicides, fungicides and other harmful substances.
- Denali explains how resistance is strong against homeopathy
- One paper on Molecular effect was submitted four times and rejected without any type of review. The editor’s comments were “Homeopathy is not science”
- All scientists embarking on homeopathic investigation faces problems such as obtaining funding and publishing a paper. The only way to fight it is to produce more and more evidence, use the right scientific approach, right experimental conditions, statistical analyses and so forth.
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.