- Randomized controlled trials are such an artificial setting that it could impact on the homeopath
- Developing ways of reducing the impacts of the researcher on the participants – Zellon’s design
- Biggest challenge is the idea that a placebo response isn’t worth anything
- Expectations are very powerful
- Need a placebo controlled trial for relevance
- She would like to use all trial designs
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.