The Homeopathy ‘Hot Line’ – Free Phone or Zoom Help
What is the Homeopathy ‘Hot Line’?
The Homeopathy Plus! ‘Hot Line’ assists you with questions about homeopathy.
The consultants at this free service:
- Provide general information about homeopathy,
- Help determine if the complaint is a simple acute problem suitable for home treatment or a chronic condition likely to need professional guidance and management,
- Suggest possible remedies for the symptoms of your health complaint,
- Advise how to take remedies, and when and how often they should be taken,
- Explain what changes you should expect from a remedy,
- Advise when further help or investigations may be needed,
- Link or email you information relevant to your enquiry.
The service is in English but is available for use by anyone, anywhere in the world.
Is This Service Just for Customers?
No, this service is not a sales service. It’s for anyone needing an answer to a question about homeopathy.
You will not be asked or expected to purchase anything.
How Do I Use It?
Using the Homeopathy Plus Phone or Zoom Help Service is easy.
Just click on the Booking Calendar to book your free 10-minute appointment. (Remember to select your time zone from the drop-down menu when doing so.)
Once your appointment has been booked you will receive a confirmation email with further information you can add to your calendar.
All that then remains is for you to contact us at the time of your appointment by either the Zoom link or phone number that was provided in your confirmation email and one of our consultants will be happy to help with your question.
(Note: Our service is in Australia but available to anyone, anywhere in the world. The emailed Zoom link lets you access this service at no cost to you. Skype also offers an inexpensive Skype to phone option for both domestic and international callers should you prefer to use Skype.)
We look forward to talking with you at the time of your call.