- Jeremy Sherr is a homeopath and has been one for 33 years. He says equally to being a practitioner he is a homeopathic teacher and has a post graduate course which has been running since 1987, the longest running post-graduate course in the world and taught throughout the world.
- His other branches include, a homeopathic author, and homeopathic research.
- One of his main activities is homeopathic provings which is a form of homeopathic research that involves discovering the nature of homeopathic remedies, sometimes ones that have already been worked on, discovered and used and also new homeopathic remedies.
- In order to find out what the remedy can cure, he experiments on healthy volunteers to find out what the new remedy can cause, based on the principles of like-cures-like.
- They take a certain number of provers (volunteers) about 10-20 including himself, and gives them the remedy in a double-blind placebo controlled experiment. They then look to find out what the range of symptoms that develop are
- They can then correlate that together to a picture in order to know what the remedy can achieve in clinical practice
- He talks about a lecture from Coober who are experimenting with scorpion as a remedy for terminal cancer and the pains that go with it. That was his first proving in 1982 which led to further and further provings and developing/implementing the art and science of doing the homeopathic research projects.
- He’s proved 35 remedies from animals, to the elements on the periodic table and noble gases
- He has done several researches on validating old provings (to repeat old provings of a remedy and to compare it double-blind to the old provings to see if homeopaths can identify it, which validates the homeopathic process)
See below video:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.