- Jeremy Sherr is a homeopath and has been one for 33 years. Equally to being a practitioner he is a homeopathic teacher, and has a post graduate course which has been running since 1987, the longest running post-graduate course in the world.
- He is also a homeopathic author and homeopathic researcher.
- One of his main areas of interest is homeopathic provings, which involves discovering the nature of homeopathic remedies.
- In order to find out what the remedy can cure, he experiments on healthy volunteers to find out what the new remedy can cause, based on the principle of “like-cures-like.”
- The experimenters take a certain number of provers (volunteers), usually numbering 10-20. They give them the remedy in a double-blind placebo controlled experiment, and then observe to see what symptoms become present. They then correlate that together to know what the remedy can achieve in clinical practice
- He has proved 35 remedies, from animals, to the elements on the periodic table and noble gases, plus many more.
See below video:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.