- Jeremy Sherr has been a homeopath for 33 years.
- He is also an author, researcher and a homeopathic teacher with a postgraduate course that has been running since 1987.
- One of Sherr’s main areas of interest is that of homeopathic provings, which involves discovering the nature of homeopathic remedies – new and old.
- He experiments on healthy volunteers to uncover the symptoms a remedy causes because, based on the principle of ‘like cures like’, what a remedy causes it can also cure.
- The volunteers, usually numbering 10-20, take the remedy in a double-blind placebo-controlled experiment (Sherr usually takes the remedy as well) and then they observe the range of physical and mental-emotional symptoms that develop.
- These symptoms are then collated into a ‘picture’ to understand what that remedy can achieve in clinical practice.
- Sherr has proved 35 remedies, from animals, to the elements, noble gases, and many more.
- He has also conducted research to see if the symptoms of old provings can still be validated, today.
Further information on provings is available at: Tutorial 6 – Provings
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Comments are moderated and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.