- According to Dr Stephan’s experience on clinical research that concerns real world effectiveness, where homeopathy is compared to conventional methods, all studies confer mostly the same outcome, that those treated with homeopathy at a general Gp scored even or better than those who just get treated conventionally.
- This raises substantial questions because if the homeopathic remedy is nothing more than placebo then the homeopathic consultation must be miraculous as it is just as good as conventional treatment.
- From his experience, he also says that these real-world effectiveness studies are not taken seriously by other researchers or by public health evaluators, governmental agencies, insurance companies and so forth.
- He thinks the problem is that one still has no idea how homeopathy works which makes it seem like a miracle or a normality and can’t be related to one’s way of thinking.
- He thinks it is of the utmost importance to understand homeopathy’s mode of working so that others can understand it and it can be successfully integrated into the health care system.
- There is considerable potential for homeopathy in the official health care system that is worth exploring further.
See below video:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.