- Global epidemic of many people these days suffer from multiple morbidities meaning many diseases.
- After the age of 65 many have at least 2 chronic diseases. (such as Hypertension, diabetes, high blood pressure).
- Therefore more likely to be taking many antibiotics giving an 80% chance of adverse drug reaction.
- With no new class of antibiotics introduced since the 1970’s findings show antibiotics are being overused.
- He believes that an alternative is required and Homeopathy can reduce antibiotic use and is effective.
- Clear evidence of the benefits in using homeopathy in children with upper respiratory infection.
- Large Scale study in France called Epi3 (approx. 70,000) compares homeopathy to conventional and mixed practice. At least 5% of GP’s in France incorporate Homeopathy in their practice.
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.