- There is a global epidemic not just in rich countries, of multimorbidity, on average in Scotland after the age of 65 people are likely to have 2 or more chronic diseases
- With the increase of multimorbidity, you’re likely going to be on 7-8 drugs, in which case you have an 80% chance of having an adverse drug reaction
- What he says we need is effective alternatives, in particular for antimicrobe antibiotics. In the future were going to have no effective antibiotics due to over use, used indiscriminately and there has been no new class of antibiotics since the 1970’s.
- British government has a strategy which he says will only slow down the problem, not fix it.
- What he argues is that homeopathy can reduce antibiotic use as an effective treatment for example upper respiratory tract infections in children (clear evidence of that), which can reduce the need for antibiotics.
- Large scale study in France done, nearly 7000 patients, comparing patients who visit homeopaths with ones who do not, the main difference that the homeopathic treatment makes is that it reduces drug use
- Another study in France on 500 children with recurrent upper respiratory tract infections, showed another big difference between those who attend practitioners which integrate homeopathy and physicians who don’t.
- Large Scale study in France called Epi3 (approx. 70,000) compares homeopathy to conventional and mixed practice. At least 5% of GP’s in France incorporate Homeopathy in their practice.
See below video:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.