Elsabe Smit interviews homeopath Fran Sheffield about homeopathy for autism.
– What homeopathy is.
– Differences between the conventional and homeopathic approaches to treatment.
– How homeopaths are able to still treat babies or children who can’t tell what’s wrong with them.
– Why, with homeopathy, symptoms sometimes worsen before getting better.
– Important symptoms for choosing a remedy.
– How we know that homeopathic remedies still have an effect in spite of their extreme dilution.
– Can babies be treated with homeopathy?
– Can other treatments be combined with homeopathy?
– The varied ways how homeopathy helps the parents and siblings of those with autism.
Learn more about Fran: Meet Fran Sheffield
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Comments are moderated and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.