Elsabe Smit interviews homeopath Fran Sheffield about homeopathy for autism.
– What homeopathy is.
– Differences between the conventional and homeopathic approaches to treatment.
– How homeopaths are able to still treat babies or children who can’t tell what’s wrong with them.
– Why, with homeopathy, symptoms sometimes worsen before getting better.
– Important symptoms for choosing a remedy.
– How we know that homeopathic remedies still have an effect in spite of their extreme dilution.
– Can babies be treated with homeopathy?
– Can other treatments be combined with homeopathy?
– The varied ways how homeopathy helps the parents and siblings of those with autism.
Learn more about Fran: Meet Fran Sheffield
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.