AUTISM: What Difference Does Homeopathy Make?
Elsabe Smit interviews homeopath Fran Sheffield about homeopathy for autism.
– What homeopathy is.
– Differences between the conventional and homeopathic approaches to treatment.
– How homeopaths are able to still treat babies or children who can’t tell what’s wrong with them.
– Why, with homeopathy, symptoms sometimes worsen before getting better.
– Important symptoms for choosing a remedy.
– How we know that homeopathic remedies still have an effect in spite of their extreme dilution.
– Can babies be treated with homeopathy?
– Can other treatments be combined with homeopathy?
– The varied ways how homeopathy helps the parents and siblings of those with autism.
Learn more about Fran: Meet Fran Sheffield