… one simple exercise for clearer thinking, faster recall,
and a razor-sharp memory
A 3-minute exercise that improves poor memory, lack of concentration, clumsiness and emotional instability? You had better believe it – just watch the video and read the reports. This easy-to-learn exercise offers real help to those with learning difficulties, autism and Alzheimers disease. In fact, anyone whose memory is not as sharp as it should be can benefit from this exercise.
Main Points From the Video
Using acupressure points in the ear lobes, this quick and easy exercise improves poor memory, lack of concentration, clumsiness and emotional instability. EEG scans show that it synchronises right and left sides of the brain to improve thinking and memory.
In this video, a teacher, doctor, neurobiologist, occupational therapist, and parent discuss how one easy exercise:
- Stimulates neural pathways via acupressure points in the earlobes
- Synchronises the right and left side of the brain to improve function and promote calmness
- Sharpens intelligence in seniors, juniors, mums, dads and kids
- Helps those with autism, Asperger’s syndrome, learning difficulties and behavioural problems
- Is fast and simple to do – takes just 1 to 3 minutes a day
- Benefits anyone of any age
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.