- According to Dr Stephan’s experience in clinical research, studies mostly point to the same outcome: that those treated with homeopathy at a general GP scored equally or better to those who are treated conventionally.
- This raises substantial questions: if the homeopathic remedy is nothing more than placebo, how does this happen?
- From his experience, real-world effectiveness studies are not taken seriously by other researchers or by public health evaluators, governmental agencies, insurance companies and so forth.
- He thinks the problem is that one still has no idea how homeopathy works which makes it seem like a miracle or a normality and can’t be related to one’s way of thinking.
- He thinks it is of the utmost importance to understand homeopathy’s mode of working, so that can be successfully integrated into the health care system.
- There is considerable potential for homeopathy in the official health care system that is worth exploring further.
Watch Video Below:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.