- According to Dr Stephan’s experience in clinical research, studies mostly point to the same outcome: that those treated with homeopathy at a general GP scored equally or better to those who are treated conventionally.
- This raises substantial questions: if the homeopathic remedy is nothing more than placebo, how does this happen?
- From his experience, real-world effectiveness studies are not taken seriously by other researchers or by public health evaluators, governmental agencies, insurance companies and so forth.
- He thinks the problem is that one still has no idea how homeopathy works which makes it seem like a miracle or a normality and can’t be related to one’s way of thinking.
- He thinks it is of the utmost importance to understand homeopathy’s mode of working, so that can be successfully integrated into the health care system.
- There is considerable potential for homeopathy in the official health care system that is worth exploring further.
Watch Video Below: