- According to Dr Stephan’s experience in clinical research, studies mostly point to the same outcome: that those treated with homeopathy at a general GP scored equally or better to those who are treated conventionally.
- This raises substantial questions: if the homeopathic remedy is nothing more than placebo, how does this happen?
- From his experience, real-world effectiveness studies are not taken seriously by other researchers or by public health evaluators, governmental agencies, insurance companies and so forth.
- He thinks the problem is that one still has no idea how homeopathy works which makes it seem like a miracle or a normality and can’t be related to one’s way of thinking.
- He thinks it is of the utmost importance to understand homeopathy’s mode of working, so that can be successfully integrated into the health care system.
- There is considerable potential for homeopathy in the official health care system that is worth exploring further.
Watch Video Below:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
No Comments »
Comments are moderated and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.