The latest newsletter from the European Central Council of Homeopaths Newsletter has the following interesting stories:
1. Children with respiratory diseases benefit from homeopathic treatment
2. Homeopaths are open, caring, understanding and altruistic, study finds
3. Sales of homeopathic and anthroposophic medicines exceed
€ 1 billion annually in Europe
4. Scottish Parliament meeting hears about homeopathy’s potential
contribution to food industry animal health
5. New study shows highly diluted tinctures act as biological response modifiers
6. Responses to specific homeopathic medicines can be measured
More Information: ECCH March Newsletter
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
No Comments »
Comments are moderated and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.