Webinar 5: Combining Other Interventions – Yes or No? – What does it cover?
Webinar 5: Combining Other Interventions – Yes or No?
The following webinar material is presented in an engaging and easy to understand manner. Numerous visuals and a PDF transcript are included.
- A spectrum of problems and why parents are seeking help.
- Types of:
- Gastrointestinal problems,
- Immune system dysfunction,
- Neurodevelopmental disorders,
- Psycho-social problems.
- Different types of interventions – benefits and negatives:
- Dietary changes (with stages of implementation),
- Digestive interventions and medicines,
- Conventional medicines and supplements
- ‘Detoxing’ and chelation,
- Comparison between biomedicine and homeopathy in relation to:
- Yeast overgrowth,
- Candida die-off,
- Chelation side-effects,
- Dietary changes, nutritional imbalances, deficiencies, and food intolerances.
- Orthodox pharmaceuticals:
- Behavioural and developmental therapies.
- Neurosensory therapies.
- Miscellaneous therapies and approaches.
- Implications of other therapies for homeopathic treatment.
- Remedy 9: Tarentula hispanica (Tarent.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Tarentula.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Tarentula.
- What to expect from treatment with Tarent.
- Case 12: “His mum said there would be violent tantrums where she’d had trouble restraining and controlling him and it would take quite a while for him to settle down.”
- Remedy 10: Ignatia amara (Ign.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Ignatia.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Ignatia.
- What to expect from treatment with Ignatia.
- Case 13: “In her stubbornness or getting upset with her mum, she began to hit her and kick her.”
- Case 14: “She screamed, burst into tears, threw some books off a table and ran to her room sobbing.”
- Recap of the material covered in this webinar and preview of Webinar 6.
More Information and Registration
Homeopathy for Children: Health Issues, Behavioural Problems, Learning Difficulties, and Autism Spectrum Disorders – a 7-part webinar series with PDF transcripts.