Webinar 6: Debates, Myths, & Controversies – What does it cover?
Webinar 6: Debates, Myths, & Controversies
The following webinar material is presented in an engaging and easy to understand manner. Numerous visuals and a PDF transcript are included.
- Different types of homeopathy?
- Opposing or mimicking symptoms.
- Terms, definitions, and their implications for treatment:
- Classical homeopathy.
- Complexes (combination remedies)
- Bioresonance therapy.
- Radionic therapy.
- Single vs combination treatment – which is best?
- ‘Detoxing’ with homeopathy – how it’s done and its limitations.
- Approaches that use potentised remedies:
- Sequential therapy.
- CEASE therapy.
- Difference between sequential and CEASE therapy.
- Differences between homeopathy and quasi-homeopathy approaches.
- Nothing’s new – a historical perspective on different approaches and their outcomes.
- When to be concerned during treatment:
- Slow progress.
- Three ways to find a capable homeopath.
- Three treatment approaches for vaccine injury – which is best?
- Preventative homeopathy (homeopathic immunisation or homeoprophylaxis).
- Vaccine-related concerns.
- Remedy 11: Sepia officinale (Sep.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Sepia.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Sepia.
- What to expect from treatment with Sepia.
- Case 15: “He had a history of eczema on the back of his hands and knuckles during winter. It would become so bad it would crack and bleed.”
- Remedy 12: Belladonna (Bell.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Belladonna.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Belladonna.
- What to expect from treatment with Belladonna.
- Case 16: “She had a tendency to bite others, but only when she went into extreme rages.”
- Case 17: “When he had a headache the veins in his temples would stand out and you could see them throbbing.”
- Recap of the material covered in this webinar and a preview of Webinar 7.
More Information and Registration
Homeopathy for Children: Health Issues, Behavioural Problems, Learning Difficulties, and Autism Spectrum Disorders – a 7-part webinar series with PDF transcripts.