- Jeremy Sherr is a homeopath and has been one for 33 years. Equally to being a practitioner he is a homeopathic teacher, and has a post graduate course which has been running since 1987, the longest running post-graduate course in the world.
- He is also a homeopathic author and homeopathic researcher.
- One of his main areas of interest is homeopathic provings, which involves discovering the nature of homeopathic remedies.
- In order to find out what the remedy can cure, he experiments on healthy volunteers to find out what the new remedy can cause, based on the principle of “like-cures-like.”
- The experimenters take a certain number of provers (volunteers), usually numbering 10-20. They give them the remedy in a double-blind placebo controlled experiment, and then observe to see what symptoms become present. They then correlate that together to know what the remedy can achieve in clinical practice
- He has proved 35 remedies, from animals, to the elements on the periodic table and noble gases, plus many more.
Watch Video Below:
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.