Join homeopath Fran Sheffield for a new May course that takes you from beginner to competent in home-use homeopathy … in just 30 days.
About the Course
This 3-tier course will be delivered by daily emails throughout the month of May 2021. It has been designed to suit:
- Busy people who want a 5-minute overview of the course content for that day.
- Enthusiasts with 20 minutes to spare to go a little deeper.
- Deep-divers who want ‘the lot’ and who can allocate 2 hours of concentrated time each day.
The daily lessons delivered by email carry a mix of consecutive information, links, activities, audio, or video, to help you better understand, use, and enjoy homeopathy.
In addition to the regular emails you will be invited to join other course participants in a dedicated online forum to further discuss what has been covered with Fran and support staff. Participation or ‘just looking’ will be your choice.
Weekly Zoom meetings also give you the opportunity to discuss the course content further, and have you questions answered.
Once the course finishes, your access to new or updated information will continue. All course participants have permanent and free access to future course upgrades- at no additional cost.
This Course Covers …
This course is rich in information with a focus on building skills. It is information you will turn to again and again well after the course has finished.
As you would expect, you will learn the ‘nuts and bolts’ of homeopathy: what it is; how it works; how the remedies are made; what is needed for a basic kit; and, how or when to use the remedies.
In addition, the course covers other fascinating information such as:
- Which remedies target specific fears including thunderstorms, dogs, heights, fire, and more.
- How unwanted emotional responses such as impatience, jealousy, anger, depression, anxiety, and irritability soften and dissolve with the right remedy.
- Why certain remedy ‘types’ are attracted to each other in relationships, and which ones are more likely to clash.
- Which remedies are known to modify unpleasant or difficult behaviour such as lying, people-pleasing, gambling, boasting, bullying, stealing, and more.
- Homeopathic remedy sources already in your kitchen cupboard, and how to turn them into working remedies at your kitchen sink.
- The different symptom types: the ones that help you find the correct remedy and the ones you should ignore.
- The mysteries of a homeopathic repertory, and how to use one to help you find the correct remedy.
- Free online resources to help you in your homeopathic journey.
Do It Your Way
This 30-day course has been designed for flexibility. Whether you want just key points of knowledge, or a deep-dive for a more comprehensive learning experience, we’ve prepared the material for you.
Wondering if you will be able keep up with the daily releases? No problem. ’30 days’ does not necessarily mean 30 consecutive days. Just save the emails and work through each one as time permits.
The choice of how and when you learn is yours.
Read What Others Say
At the end of the last March course, we sent a questionnaire to participants seeking anonymous feedback on three questions. They were:
- What did you enjoy most about the course?
- What did you like least about the course?
- Do you have a suggestion that would improve the usefulness of the course?
Read what participants said at: Homeopathy in 30 Days: March Survey Responses.
All responses were submitted anonymously, all have been included, and none have been edited.
Join us as a Participant
Our next Homeopathy In 30 Days course is starting on the 1st May, 2021 (AEDT/AEST).
We would love you to be part of the learning experience.
Join us by clicking on the purchase link, below, or by contacting our Support Staff for help.
Once you create your account with a valid email address, we will send you further details within 24 hours.
We look forward to meeting you in the forum once the course commences.
|Homeopathy in 30 Days||$249.00|
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
No Comments »
Comments are moderated and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.