Helix Tosta – Instructions for Use
The Homeopathic Snail and Slug Repellent
Helix tosta 6C, the homeopathic snail and slug repellent remedy, is now available from the Homeopathy Plus shop.
Unlike many other products, Helix tosta has no toxic ingredients to harm you, your plants or pets, wildlife or the environment.
It won’t irritate if spilt on the skin or poison if accidentally swallowed by a child.
Its energetic effect disappears rapidly after application, leaving only a healthier and more resilient plant that is completely safe to eat.
Instructions for Use
Just add one pill to each 200 ml of water, shake vigorously, and then spray or water your plants. Easy!
One vial of 100 pills will make up 20 litres of snail and slug repellent.
Plants will remain snail-free for up to 4 months following one treatment.
Store pills and any remaining liquid away from light.
Other Information on Helix tosta
1. Article on our first experiments with Helix tosta and how it repels snails and slugs in gardens.
2. Instructions on how to use Helix tosta
3. Early responses from customers who took part in a survey on the effectiveness of Helix tosta as a snail and slug repellent in their gardens.
4. Final survey responses from customers on the effectiveness of Helix tosta when used in their gardens.
5. Answers to questions we received from subscribers about Helix tosta.
6. Link to the Helix tosta remedy in the Homeopathy Plus shop
7. Link to the Homeopathy for Farm and Garden book in the Homeopathy Plus shop
8. Link to the Agrohomeopathy section of the website with other articles on using homeopathy for soil, plants, and pests.