Common Names: Hydrofluoric acid; hydrogen fluoride solution; Fluoric-acid.
Those needing Fluoricum acidum (Fl-ac.) lean towards being materialistic, domineering and selfish. A high sex drive and a preoccupation with sexual matters are notable symptoms. Weakness in the fibrous tissues of the body lead to problems such as varicose veins and teeth and bones weaken and decay easily. They have lots of energy, are warm-blooded and overheat easily with mild exertion. Highly seasoned or strong-tasting food are preferred and short naps refresh. Discharges (nasal, diarrhoea, or wound) are acrid and excoriating.
- Domineering, selfish, opportunistic.
- Materialistic and self-satisfied.
- Avoids commitment and responsibilities. Seeks unrestricted freedom.
- Preoccupied with the sexual and lascivious thoughts.
- Excessive sexual desire.
- Hurried speech, eating, and behaviours.
- Hair loss. Alopecia areata (baldness in spots or patches).
- Profuse watery discharge – “runs like a tap” (faucet).
- Acrid, burning discharge.
- Varicose veins.
- Distorted or weak nails.
- Hot feet – has to uncover at night.
- Bone demineralisation or weakness.
- Rapid or easy decay of teeth, especially at roots
Where do I find it?
Fluoricum acidum (Flu-ac.) is available from our online store as a single remedy in either pills or liquid.
While above self-limiting or acute complaints are suitable for home treatment see your healthcare provider if symptoms worsen or fail to improve. Chronic or persistent complaints, which may or may not be mentioned above, require a different treatment and dosage protocol so are best managed by a qualified homeopath for good results.
Dosage Instructions (suitable for babies to adults)
For acute and self-limiting complaints, take one pill or five drops of the remedy every 1 to 4 hours (1 hour for intense symptoms, 4 hours for milder ones). Once an improvement is noticed, stop dosing and repeat the remedy only if symptoms return. If there is no improvement at all by three doses, choose a different remedy or seek professional guidance. Chronic symptoms or complaints require a course of professional treatment to manage the changes in potencies and remedies that will be required.
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.