Common Names:Phosphoric acid; acidum phosphoricum; phos-ac.
Phosphoricum Acidum (Ph-ac.) is a remedy for emotional weakness that leads to mental and physical weakness. Ailments follow grief, disappointment, unrequited love, drug abuse, or exhausting illnesses with fluid loss such as diarrhoea, vomiting, perspiration, or night-time emissions. The person will be apathetic, weak, chilly, and crave fruits or juicy, refreshing things. Symptoms improve with sleep.
- Mild, yielding, and easily overwhelmed.
- Overwhelmed by grief or disappointed love.
- Depressed, apathetic, indifferent, and listless. Stays at home and watches TV.
- Dislikes conversation but repeats the same things over and over again.
- Slow to answer. Forgetful.
- Guilt, embarrassment, or distress following masturbation.
- Headache with heaviness – sensation of a weight on the top of the head.
- Graying of hair, especially after grief.
- Vertigo (light-headedness or dizziness) with weakness.
- Craving for fruits, or juicy, refreshing things.
- Large amount of urine passed at night.
- Urination that finishes with curds, or urine which turns milky on standing.
- Weakness from night-time emissions (ejaculations).
- Hair loss from scalp, eyebrows, chest, or any other part of the body.
- Profuse perspiration at night.
Where do I find it?
Phosphoricum Acidum (Ph-ac.) is available from our online store as a single remedy in either pills or liquid, and as part of the following Complexes (combination remedies): Bed-wetting; Convalescence; Grief & Loss; Homesickness.
While above self-limiting or acute complaints are suitable for home treatment, also contact your healthcare provider during emergency situations or if symptoms worsen or fail to improve. Chronic or persistent complaints, which may or may not be mentioned above, require a different treatment and dosage protocol so are best managed by a qualified homeopath for good results.
Dosage Instructions (suitable for babies to adults)
For acute and self-limiting complaints, take one pill or five drops of the remedy every 2 to 4 hours (once every 2 hours for intense symptoms or once every 4 hours for milder ones). Once an improvement is noticed, stop dosing and repeat the remedy only if symptoms return. If there is no improvement at all by three doses, choose a different remedy or seek professional guidance. Chronic symptoms or complaints require a course of professional treatment to manage the changes in potencies and remedies that will be required.
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our regular newsletter, full of information, news, discounts, and offers. Subscribe here.
Comments are moderated and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.